The Roberto Clemente Health Clinic is looking for a Managing Director to be in charge of all affairs of the clinic. These affairs include supervising the personnel, managing the different projects, maintaining the budget, forecasting the financials, and preparing reports for management in the US.
We are looking for a flexible team player with excellent financial skills who understands the NGO environment. Someone who will work alongside program staff as they manage multiple project budgets.
The Director oversees and leads the key financial functions: accounting, budgeting, grants, management, salaries and all governmental affairs (taxes, DGI etc). The Director works with the Executive Director in the US to create the budget and all the reporting.
The Clinic is located in Tola Rivas, 25 kilometers from the main town in Rivas and towards the ocean.
- Responsible for all organizational, financial and management functions.
- Monthly financial statements reports.
- Prepare and present timely, clear and concise monthly financial statements to senior management in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
- Manage a team of 24 people including doctors, nurses, and healthcare consultants.
- Excellent knowledge of QuickBooks 2013 (Very Important). If you do not have excellent skill in QuickBooks, please do not apply. A live test will be done when we call you.
- Prepare timely and clear expense reports against project budgets and mentor program staff.
- Manage external contracts with third parties.
- Promote the project and find grants or new ways to generate income for the non-profit.