January 2, 2018
Dear Friend of the Clinic,
As the new year approaches, we want to express our gratitude to our supporters.
In 2018, we are committed to continuing to work around the clock to improve and expand our services here at The Roberto Clemente Health Clinic.
You still have time to help this year!
Your donation is 100% tax-deductible.
The Oxford Club is providing matching funds of up to $50,000 for 2017. Your contribution can go even further if you donate today.
Here are five ways you can make a difference…
- With $50 a month for an entire year, you give one student two sets of school uniforms and the necessary books, a backpack, school supplies, as well as an entire year of healthcare protection, including a bimonthly visit to our Clinic, medicine as needed, nutritional assistance with vitamins and supplements, and vaccines.
- With a one-time donation of $85, you allow a patient in need to be treated and stabilized at our Clinic and be transported to the closest hospital by our 24/7 ambulance service.
- With $100, you give 10 people with diabetes the opportunity to join our Diabetics Club and make sure they receive the education, nutritional guidance and follow-up treatment urgently needed to improve their quality of life.
- With $200, you provide 20 families with access to clean drinking water, which prevents severe issues commonly caused by contaminated water such as diarrhea, birth defects, cancer, typhoid fever and cholera.
- With $500, you give 10 families the possibility to start organic gardens in their own backyards – providing the necessary supplies and seeds, as well as some valuable training in basic gardening, soil enhancement, nutrition and natural pest control.
The Roberto Clemente Health Clinic is 100% supported by donations. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit registered in Maryland, so all donations are tax-deductible. We accept funds through PayPal, a check or a credit card. To donate, please click this link.
Wishing you and your family a very happy and healthy holidays!
Chair of the Board
The Roberto Clemente Health Clinic